Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Pictures

First off, for those of you who've read my Friday the 13th post, I wanted you to know that, fortunately, the night I describe in that post is *not* typical. We're actally, dare I say it, doing relatively well. Hava is a baby and she does wake at night. But compared to her brother, she's a champion sleeper. Chances are as soon as I write these words, she'll set about proving me wrong. But for the moment, I thought you'd want to know that most nights do not involve the extremes of crying, pooping children and barfing dogs that were described in my previous post!

Hava is doing well and is already up past her birth weight, which is a good sign she's thriving. Here are some more pictures we've taken over the last few days, along with some fun ones from our trip to Stinson Beach on the day before Hava was born. Someone told us that the sound of the ocean can stimulate labor. Guess they were right, since less than 24 hours after our trip, Ruth Ann was in labor!

3 comments:

Erich S. said...

Great pics. Glad to hear thinks are well for now. I hope it stays that way! Jonah looks extra cute as a big brother.

Miriam said...

Great photos. Love the commentary too. Can't wait to meet the little bean in person....

paulagary said...

Hi you two, we were thrilled to see your little family so happy and healthy. Keep the news coming, we are so far away we feel like we are missing much in your lives. This helps and we love the pictures and sounds. Love to all kisses and hugs, Paula and Gary.